Sunday, May 30, 2010

2 Bite Brownies

As an avid reader of VegNews, I understand that the best way to convert people to veganism (or enlighten them with delicious food) is to make vegan brownies (or basically anything with chocolate in it). I tried out this recipe on two occasions: a birthday party and a work get together. These brownies generally went over well. One of my co-workers had about 5 of them and said they were really good. Another one of my co-workers said that she "doesn't trust vegans." Oh well! You win some, you lose some.

This recipe is from the Have Cake Will Travel Blog. I used regular semi-sweet chocolate chips in the recipe as they didn't have any vegan butterscotch or white chips where I shopped. They still tasted delicious. I also used a mini-muffin tin and put the batter in a plastic bag with a hole in it for controlled distribution. That's right, controlled distribution.


1 comments:

Ashley June 2, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Testing the comments application

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP